This page provides a way for reviewers to install and test the software while the source code remains in private repositories. If reviewers prefer we can provide a link to a live version of the software without the need for this installation process.
Digital Ocean Droplet #
- Create an account on Digital Ocean.
- Create a new droplet.
- For image select Docker from the Marketplace tab.
- For plan select any, all will work but higher cores will be faster.
- Under additional options select
User data. Copy and past the following bash script.
#!/bin/bash wget https://gitlab.com/-/snippets/2226917/raw/main/docker-compose.yml -P /root/ docker-compose -f /root/docker-compose.yml up -d
- Set authentication. Preferably with SSH keys however if you don’t know what those are just set a password. These will only be used if you need to SSH into the machine, this will not be used to access the web interface.
- Create the droplet. This will take ~5 mins to fully set up. Just because it gives an ip address does not mean it has finished installing.
- Access the droplet via
http://<IP-OF-DROPLET>/. If it does not resolve it means it has not finished installing so just wait a few more minutes.
Once installed please refer to quick-start/#experiment-setup for usage instructions.